Thank you for your interest in CASCADE Family Learning Society. Probably the only family learning society in India for open schooling and home schooled children. We would appreciate if you can spend some time browsing through our site and about Montessori before applying. We look forward to a long time association with families. A Montessori learning co-operative that requires active participation from parents, unlike regular schools. We have intakes through the year depending on certain parameters and availability.
Key points to note:
- Parents are encouraged to fully go through the contents of our website before applying.
- Parents to mail their interest with the following details.
- Name and details of parents with contact numbers.
- Name and details of children
- Source of information about CASCADE FLS
- Whether the website was studied in detail before sending in the enquiry
- Whether long term association and engagement with CASCADE FLS is to be considered by the family to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for admission in CASCADE
- Home visit by the guide is the first step in the admission process
- This is followed by an Admission questionnaire.
- Next step is Classroom observation and getting to know your child.
- The Guide will suggest the timings and practices to be adopted to enable settling of the child into the environment
- Both parents need to attend a pre – admission orientation session that would last for 2 half days
- One parent would need to be willing to invest time in the Family Learning Society as and when the need arises.
Parents would be encouraged to do the Montessori training course, or advanced study courses to aid the Society.
- Families should be willing to invest min 10 hours per month during working days for FLS supportive work.
- Families of all religions with faith in God and willing to partake in all activities in our centre, of cultural and tradition are welcome to apply.
- 1.5 years as on June 1 2019 for toddler environment
- 2.5 years maximum as on June 1 2019 for CASA or primary environment
- 9 to 11 year olds for our upper elem and Adolescent program.